Thursday, October 10, 2013

More about the Fairies

Hi Everyone!

I am delighted for the great interest that my girls seem to be rising. I am really grateful for your support  and your kind words, and I am happy to see that so many people asking for the upcoming preorder!

So today I have made all the updates in the blog (section: PREORDER) with all the info that the people have been requesting about preorder, prices, sizes of the dolls, how to order, layaway plans and all you might need to know about them. Again, thank you very much for your support and encouragement. It has been a long way, 9 years on this hobby, until this very moment, but I still enjoy it as the first day.




The fairies are waiting for you! Thanks to everyone for your support and great interest in my girls!

Love,

Nan


No comments: